A Year of Dance 2022
Celebrate dance with Jessica Bruce Photography!
Whether you are a dancer of age 3 or 103, I would love to photograph you!
I am looking for 22 dancers to photograph in 2022. A chance to celebrate the beauty, the hard work, and the grace of dance. Open to both recreational and competitive dancers!
This photoshoot series is designed to showcase dance in all its forms.
So, what will this photoshoot include?!
- Personal Consultation: a discussion of all details of the photo experience
- Wardrobe Styling: we will choose your outfits using items you already own and you are also welcome to use any item in my studio collection
- Fully Guided Photo Experience: A 1-2 hour long photo session with multiple outfits, multiple backgrounds, and multiple lighting setups! We will incorporate passions and interests in this session as well, so they are welcome to bring props to use. Any nerves will be calmed as we will help guide them with posing throughout the whole session
- Artistic Direction: Each session will be attended by a local dance instructor and studio owner, who will assist from warm up and stretching to hair and makeup touchups to posing, to get the best out of each session! Hayley from Reach for the Stars Dance is an amazing dancer who will help maximize your session with Jessica Bruce Photography.
- Viewing Session for the photos taken during their unique photo experience. At this point, you will choose the 5 images that come as part of your session, and also where you can choose any additional images you may wish to purchase. There is no minimum, you only purchase what you love! You will receive a print and a digital image of your choices.
- Session fee of $345 includes the consultation, the 1-2 hour long photo session with artistic direction, the viewing session and 5 professionally and beautifully retouched images, in both digital and print forms. Additional images will be available for purchase with packages starting at $75.
For all information or to discuss booking, please contact me! I look forward to hearing from you!